+VIDEO Are you a pilot and looking for your first job or a change of employer? The place to go is Flight Crew Futures where airlines and recruiting agencies will be seeking experienced, low-hour and recently qualified candidates.
This year, there are many new exhibitors for Flight Crew Futures, all looking to offer pilots jobs or help them on their career path.
Who should attend?
- Experienced pilots considering career progression
- Type-Rated pilots seeking career progression
- Pilots considering a career move overseas
- Low-hour pilots/Frozen ATPL
- Recently graduated ATPL pilots seeking their first career opportunity
- Military crew leaving the forces and now seeking pilot opportunities in the commercial sector.
Meet the recruiters
It’s a rare opportunity to meet directly with pilot recruiters. There’ll also be presentations from recruiters throughout the day giving a comprehensive overview of their current flight crew requirements, salary packages and employment terms.
The programme will also include several presentations by BALPA on topics relevant to today’s pilots.
And unlike most things in aviation, entry to Flight Crew Futures is FREE. Simply complete the online registration to let us know that you’re attending.
Flight Crew Futures
17 October 2018
10:00 – 16.00
Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Avion Express
- BA CITYFLYER
- BALPA (British Airline Pilots Association)
- Emirates Airline
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- CAE Parc Aviation
- FTE Jerez
- Norwegian Airlines
- Primera Air
- Simtech Aviation
- SmartLynx Airline
- Spectrum Aviation
- Thomas Cook Airlines
- West Atlantic
- Wizz Air
- SKY4u Berlin
- OSM Aviation