Two of Spain’s top flight schools, Quality Fly and Global Training Aviation, are to work together. Students of Quality Fly’s integrated course will complete their MCC + APS training using the FFS level D simulators at GTA’s Madrid headquarters.
Other Quality Fly students will also benefit from this collaboration as they will be able to take the APS MCC course on an A320 simulator.
Quality Fly alumni who have already completed their MCC will be able to access the first ‘Upgrade to APS MCC’ course to complement the MCC carried out and thus have an APS MCC course, which is increasingly important to airlines.
The Airline Pilot Standard Multi Crew Cooperation course (APS MCC) complements classic MCC training with knowledge of aircraft systems, advanced aircraft operation scenarios, advanced swept-wing jet training and core competencies assessment.
This new training developed by EASA aims to ensure that future pilots meet the high standards required by the airlines.
The level D certification of the GTA Full Flight Simulator (FFS) simulators makes one hour of flight on board equivalent to one hour of real flight for training purposes. The system accurately replicates the behaviour of the aircraft.
The Quality Fly Integrated ATPL course positions itself as the only course that incorporates Full Flight Simulator in its programme. The course also includes:
- The latest courses and advances in the sector such as PBN, UPRT, KSA, TEM and APS MCC
- New generation fleet with glass cockpit, high efficiency and maximum safety.
- 220 total hours, 25 hours above the requirement.
- Orientated towards airline demands, with special focus on soft-skills as well as technical skills, following the ICAO core competencies structure.
- 100% English training in an international environment
- Master & Unlock Principles and End to End Follow-up, with Tuition support sessions during the course and Career Advice sessions at the end.
It also includes another element that may surprise some: glider training, theory and flight, focusing on airline learning.