OSM Aviation Academy
Dreaming about becoming a pilot? Let your dream take flight.
- Approved Training Organisation
- US / EU
- +46 21 802 828
Become a Professional Pilot
OSM Aviation Academy was established in 1963 and is one of the largest Approved Training Organisations (ATO) in Europe. We provide ‘Airline Ready’ flight training in Norway, Sweden, and the USA with a focus tailored to prepare our students for a career in aviation.
Our integrated flight training programs takes you from no or little flying experience to having all the certificates required to work as a First Officer for European airlines, in 20 months. OSMAA will also train cadet pilots for Norse Atlantic Airways, a new long-haul airline operating Boeing 787 Dreamliners.
When you graduate, you will have the following certificates and ratings:
• EASA CPL(A) | Commercial Pilot License, Airplane with:
◦ Instrument Rating (IR)
◦ Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) Rating
• EASA ATPL(A) Theory| Airline Transport Pilot License
• EASA APS MCC | Airline Pilot Standard (APS) Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) Course
+46 21 802 828
72131 Västerås, Sweden
Peder Thomassons gate 12
4836 Arendal, Norway
1635 NW 51st Place
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324, USA