Spanish flight school One Air Aviation has moved its entire theoretical knowledge catalogue online to allow its students to continue studying during the C-19 ‘lockdown’.
The range of courses includes:
- PPL (A) in English and Spanish
- PPL (A) Exam Preparation
- ATPL (A) in English
- General English Classes / Conversation / Airline Interview Preparation
- Diamond DA20 Orientation Course
- Diamond DA40 Orientation Course
- Diamond DA42 Orientation Course
- Adapting to the Multi-Engine Environment
- Cirrus SR20 Orientation Course
- Garmin 500
- Garmin 650
- Garmin 1000
- Avidyne Instrumentation Course
- Visual and Instrument Manoeuvres Course
- Briefing and De-Briefing courses for PPL/ME/IR/CPL
- IR training for Diamond DA42 (with Online Simulator Sessions)
- Jeppesen Cartography Course
- Aeronautical Standard Phraseology Course in English and Spanish
- Meteorology Refresher Course
- Flight Planning Course
- PBN Theory Course
- Aviation Accident Analysis and Prevention Course
One Air is using live online simulator sessions with instructors to keep students up to date with procedures in a practical context.
All the courses, along with one-to-one tutorials, are taught live through One Air’s training platform to maintain interactivity of the classroom setting.
One Air has also taken its assessment process for new students online. It’s possible to sit assessments tests from home and visit the school with a 360º virtual tour.
Agustin Cabanillas, Head of Training at One Air, said, “Since our inception we have been authorised by AESA (the Spanish Aviation Authority) to provide our official training live online. While our students may be at home, we’re making sure they’re working just as hard!”
One Air is also regularly releasing new videos on its YouTube channel.