Flybe – soon to become Virgin Connect – has opened its 2020 Flybe Cadet Pilot Programme with L3Harris Airline Academy.
Cadets will train for a Multi-Crew Pilot Licence (MPL) route directly to the role of First Officer.
Flybe has partnered with L3Harris for cadet pilot training over the last eight years. Successful applicants will also qualify for L3Harris’ Training Standard, which covers the cost of additional training, if required, to meet the standards of the course.
Key features of the training course:
- Fully mentored MPL programme in partnership with Flybe
- Employment as First Officer with Flybe on successful completion of training
- Purpose built training centres with latest generation aircraft and simulators
- ATPL Theoretical Knowledge
- Aircraft and multi-pilot flight training
- Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT)
Applications to the programme are open now until 22 November 2019. The first training course will start in March 2020.
Find out more and apply here.
Excited to announce that in 2020 we will be joining the #VirginFamily as Virgin Connect, your new go-to name in regional flying ??
— Flybe ? (@flybe) October 15, 2019