Kura Aviation has announced that, since launching to the airlines nine months ago, graduates of their finishing school programme, Best Pilot, have achieved 100% success rate at airline selection.
According to Kura, the Best Pilot programme is designed to bridge the gap between the end of regulatory training and airline employment and is delivered by airline trainers, recruiters and current airline pilots. It includes an advanced MCC/JOC, airline preparation and employment assistance and is built on the competency-based philosophy of an MPL.
Kura’s training can be undertaken in stages and the full programme includes modules on:
- MCC/JOC (including 48 hours of type rating preparation training on an A320 or B737 simulator)
- Pilot Fundamentals
- Advanced Airline Preparation
- Upset Prevention & Recovery Training (optional but mandated by some airline partners)
- Airline Interview Preparation
- Employment Assistance
- Performance Guarantee on Type Rating
Class sizes at Kura are small but, following the recent airline placement of graduates, there are now spaces available on the Best Pilot programme.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.