Exhibitors and visitors throng to Pilot Careers Live North

PCL North 2022More than 600 people visited Pilot Careers Live North which was held at the Concorde Conference Centre, Manchester Airport on 9 July.

The spectacular venue – under the wing of Concorde! – saw exhibitor stands busy with people wanting to know more about their options for professional pilot training, and a set of useful seminars.

Average age of the attendees was 16-19 years, with 71% male/29% female which shows the growing numbers of young women in the career.

Clear signs too of planning with 67% of visitors looking to start training in or just beyond 18 months’ time. The remaining 33% were looking to start training within the next year.

Some comments from exhibitors:

“An excellent and well organised event which is a must attend for any aspiring pilot wanting to investigate opportunities and review the options of how to get into this industry.” –┬áCaptain Tim Gibson course Leader, Buckinghamshire New University.

“We had any excellent day at Pilot Careers Live. Lots of excellent enquiries for our flight training packages and courses.” – Sheldon England, 2Fly.

“Pilot Careers Live North was another huge success for rotary aviation. It was great to meet so many aspiring helicopter pilots visiting the Helicentre stand”. – Jack Edwards, Helicentre.

The next Pilot Careers Live events are 17 September in Madrid, Spain and 22 October in Dublin. A Pilot Careers Live London event is planned for November.

Pilot Careers Live