British Airways is looking for candidates from modular and integrated training backgrounds to join its Newly-Qualified Pilot Pathway flying the Airbus fleet at both London Gatwick and London Heathrow in 2019.
Closing date for the latest applications is 30 April 2019, extended from the original 31 March deadline.
Candidates for the roles will need:
- GCSEs including Maths, English and Science grade C and above
- 112 UCAS points according to the 2017 UCAS point system or equivalent
- EASA Frozen Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence with a requirement to transfer to a UK issued Licence prior to Type Rating with a current Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical
- ATPL Ground School certificates
- Proof of first time pass in both CPL and ME/IR within the last 18 months
- Certificate of MCC on a twin-engine jet simulator within the last 12 months
- Written confirmation from the Flight Training Organisations of ATPL Exams/CPL/IR Performance and training reports
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language.