AIS airlines, a Netherlands-based charter airline, is recruiting captains, First Officers for Captain upgrade, and ab initio First Officers to join its operation.
Pilots will fly on the airline’s BAE Jetstream 32 turbo-prop fleet. Both type-rated and non type-rated pilots are welcome to apply. The operator will be hosting a recruitment day on 19 September 2016 at the operator’s headquarters at Lelystad Aiport (Flamingoweg 20, 8218NW Lelystad – Airport), or pilots can apply via [email protected].
Requirement for applicants to Captain positions can visit www.aisairlines.com/job for minimum qualifications. Requirements for FO upgrade to captain and ab initio applicants are as follows:
- Valid Part-FCL ATPL(A) or Part-FCL CPL(A) with ATPL theory + MCC certificate and all experience requirements for the issuance of a full ATPL
- Minimum LPE level 5 (already endorsed in the license);
- Valid ME-IR rating;
- Valid Part-MED Class 1 medical certificate;
- EU-citizen and/or unrestricted and unlimited working permit for The Netherlands with valid passport without restriction;
- Valid driver’s license for cars;
- Valid security background check;
- Minimum total hours for FO with captain upgrade is 1800 hours and ab initio need to have a minimum Frozen ATPL (ME/IR with MCC). Both integrated and modular pilots are welcome.
All interested pilots should send their CV and covering letter to [email protected].