Caledonian Advanced Pilot Training has announced an expansion in its range of services to students interested in EASA modular distance learning theoretical knowledge courses for pilots. In addition to satellite bases at Helicentre Aviation in Leicester, UK, CAPT now also has satellite bases in Lelystad, near Amsterdam, at Helicentre B.V., and Atlantic Helicopters in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA. EASA flight training and check rides can be undertaken in all locations. Students may enrol directly through all companies.
The full range of EASA approved courses now includes:
• ATPL(Aeroplane & Helicopter)
• CPL (Aeroplane & Helicopter)
• IR (Aeroplane & Helicopter), including the EIR/CBIR
• PPL (Aeroplane & Helicopter)
• First Multi-Engine Pre-Entry Conversion (for helicopter pilots)
CAPT can also provide courses for Single Pilot CRM/Pilot Decision Making, and Chief Pilots, and can provide private tuition on an individual basis though videoconferencing. Full details, including testimonials, may be obtained from captonline.com.