Rishworth Aviation is now recruiting B747-400 First Officers for Yangtze River Express in China.
Minimum requirements for applicants are:
- B747-400 type rating and experience
- ICAO ATPL
- Total time: Minimum of 3,000 hours
- Total B747-400 time: Minimum of 500 FO hours
- Have had a 747-400 Sim Check within the last 6 months Current license and B747-400 type rating.
- Age under 56 years at start of contract (May be negotiable)
Benefits include: nine consecutive days free of duty off per calendar month, 2.5 days per month/30 days per year. Accommodation allowance, travel and living allowance provided, while medical and personal accident insurance are also provided free of charge.
For more details and to fast track your application please register directly at the Rishworth Aviation website
To view more jobs from Rishworth Aviation go here.