7 March 2020 | 10.00 - 16.00
Time for your aviation career to take off …
A career in aviation is as exciting and challenging as it gets. And it goes without saying that the rewards are pretty good too.
Whether you are just at the early stages of your career choice, or you are already committed to a career path in aerospace, Pilot Careers Live and Aviation Careers Live is a must-attend careers event.
Two events in one place!
Pilot Careers Live and Aviation Careers Live is the perfect opportunity to discover and learn more about the exciting variety of career paths available. As a visitor you will get the fantastic opportunity to speak directly with the experts at Ireland’s leading aviation careers event in areas such as:
- Pilot training
- University options for aerospace degrees
- Aero Engineering
- Air Traffic Control
- Irish Air Corps
- Aviation apprenticeships
- Aviation management
- Meet the airlines
The day will also include a series of informative presentations from the experts – not to be missed!
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in a career in aviation outside of the flight deck
- Candidates with an ambition to be a pilot.
- Anyone interested in commercial helicopter flying careers.
- Those considering making an exciting career change to aviation.
- School/college career advisors.
- This event offers an excellent opportunity to gather reference material and speak with those ‘in the know” about various options within the exciting world of aviation.
You don’t need to be an aviation expert to attend, as this event will equip you with comprehensive knowledge about every career opportunity as well as the training process. Consequently, this will ensure that you get the best possible independent and professional advice.
By visiting this website you could have already made the first step to becoming a pilot. Take the next step and book your tickets now. Make it part of your checklist!
If your business is interested in exhibiting at Europe’s leading ab initio ATPL exhibitions, or you are a visitor requiring further details contact: