High demand for pilots in the Middle East continues with news that Presidential Flight is looking for Line Captains to crew their exceptionally well presented and maintained fleet of BAe RJs.
Based in Abu Dhabi, Presidential Flight provides worldwide, unscheduled VIP/VVIP flights for the Government of the United Arab Emirates.
According to the company, “This is the opportunity for you to continue your career advancement plus for your family to enjoy a safe, recreation, and service oriented lifestyle in a modern city.”
Requirements for applicants include:
* Licence: ATPL issued by ICAO member state, which is acceptable to the UAE GCAA for the issue of a UAE ATPL.
* TRI/TRE (For Training Captain)
* Non smoker, with Minimum of 45 yrs and not above 57 years of age
* Accident & violation free record
* Previous VIP experience is an advantage
Specific BAe RJ requirements are:
* 7,000 hours as pilot,
* 3,000 hours PIC on multi engined turbojet aircraft, of not less than 20,000 kgs authorized take off weight.
* 2,000 hours PIC on BAe series aircraft with preference given to RJ qualified flight crew
In return for your services, the company is offering an excellent salary package; housing, utility and furniture allowances; generous family medical coverage; 60 days annual leave; children’s education allowance and travel allowance for trips home for you and your family
To apply, send copies of your CV, including a break down of your flying hours into PIC & non PIC time & by A/C type; Licenses; Certificates and passport copy to:
Human Resources Division, Presidential Flight, PO Box 689, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a full day assessment center and simulator evaluation in the U.A.E.