European FTO FTEJerez has launched its 2013 CityJet cadet pilot mentored training programme. The course will begin on 26 June. In order to apply for a cadet place with the Dublin-based airline, you must be:
- Over 18 years of age.
- Entitled to reside and work in the European Union.
- Free from any criminal record.
- Likely to obtain a JAA Class 1 Medical endorsement.
- Able to fund the full cost of the FTO training course.
- Fluent in the English language with the potential to qualify at ICAO level 6.
- In possession of the a number of minimum educational qualifications
For more information and if you wish to apply, visit www.ftejerez.com/selection/cityjet