Sigma Aviation Services, on behalf of their client airline Air Astana, the national carrier for Kazakhstan, are recruiting EMB170/190 Captains for a 7-month contract (with a possible extension) commuting contract (42 days on/ 14 days off).
An excellent package and benefits is offered to successful candidates, including accommodation allowance, travel allowances, local transport provided, per diems and generous monthly bonus etc.
* A minimum of 5,000 hours total flying time
* A minimum of 1,500 hours PIC on commercial aircraft.
* A minimum of 500 hours PIC on type.
* Current and valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL/CPL
* Current EMB170/190 type rating.
* Last flight within the last 12 months.
* LPC must be valid for at least three months from the start of contract
* No history of accidents or incidents.
* Must be CATII/CATIII qualified
* Under age of 60.
The following documents as COLOURED COPIES must be received before Sigma can send your application to Air Astana for approval:
* Pilot Application Form Completed
* Current Medical Certificate
* Latest LPC/OPC check
* Log-book pages (last 3 months, showing totals)
* SEP certificate 3 years
* CATII/CATIII qualifications
* Reference letter from last employer or contact details for verification
Please send your CV to Ms. Aobh Kavanagh – firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates meeting all minimum requirements will be considered and sent an application form to complete.