Morson Mynnwith is seeking pilots on behalf of a client for contracts based in Xian or Beijing, China.
The roster is six weeks on two weeks off on a two-year contract, renewable at one year increments, with a start date as soon as possible.
Benefits will include:
* Contract completion bonus of USD 24000
* Airline provides USD 5000 travel allowance every six months
* Unlimited ID 75 travel for pilot and immediate family members
* Unlimited ID 75 travel for Pilot on shared airline group
* Flight Operation Insurance
* Medical Insurance
The main requirements of this role are:
- Valid/current ATPL issued from a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China
- Current on type within 12 months
- 4000+ hours total time
- 500+ hours PIC on type (A318/19/20/21)
- Valid/current Class A (First Class) Medical.
- ICAO Level 4 (or equivalent) English proficiency
- No license limitations
- No history of incidents or accidents. Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer or CAA
- No criminal history. Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history document from your home country government
To progress your application for the this position please forward the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of License
- Copy of Medical certificate
- Copy of Flight record for last 3 months (Including total PIC, hours on type and PIC on type)
- Copy of SIM training record – Recurrent Training and Proficiency Check
- Copy of English ICAO Level record
To apply, call the Flightcrew Team on +44 (0)1483 748200.