Protec is in the process of recruiting for the successful and welcoming company South China Airline, with excellent benefits. They are seeking experienced and current 737NG Captains for a three-year renewable contract. The position is based in Southern China and is non-commuting.
737CL Captains who need differences training to fly the NG will be considered as the Airline will provide the training, and assessments are ongoing in China.
Pilot requirements are
– 5,000 hours total time
– 4,000 hours jet time
– 500 hours PIC on 737 NG
– Must be current and last flight on type within 12 the last months
– Age no older than 56 at date of joining
– No limitations on license
– English level 4 cert as minimum
– No history of accident or incidents
– No criminal record.
Salary & benefits include:
– Basic salary of $12,400 USD per month net of Chinese Taxes, based on 75 block hours per month once checked to line.
Overtime is $200 USD per block hours net of Chinese Tax.
– At the end of each year 3,000 USD Travel allowance net of Chinese Tax will be paid to the Pilot for his International Travel for their 2 weeks off. Plus other travel benefits
– 30 days holiday per year
– Year 1: $6,000 USD net of Chinese Tax per 6 months completed.
– Year 2: $7,000 USD net of Chinese Tax per 6 months completed
– Year 3: $8,000 USD net of Chinese Tax per 6 months completed based on not less than 700 block hours unless the under achievement is soley due to the Company’s scheduling.
Housing – Company apartment which includes a pilot fitness centre and internet at main operation base or an allowance of 5,000 RMB per month net of Chinese Taxes to fund the Employee’s own apartment.
To apply, send your CV to Neilsen Wallis at email@example.com