Direct Personnel International, on behalf of their client Korean Air, have a requirement for B777 Non Type Rated Captains and First Officers.
This is an excellent five-year contract that includes the following:
– Commutable Roster
– Excellent Pay Rates
– Attractive Overtime Rates
– Access to the extensive Korean Air network
– 24 Annual Leave days per year
– 5 Star Accommodation
Applications are invited from Captains who meet the below requirements:
– 3,000 Hours Total Flying Time
– 2,000 Hours Total PIC – Past selected applicants have had in excess of 3,000 PIC Hours on the B767
– Only B767 Time will be considered for this position
– Candidates are required to arrange and pay for their own B777 PIC type rating upon completion of a successful interview with Korean Air.
– JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL
– Last Flight on the B767 in the last 12 Months
– Age limit 58 Years
– No History of Accidents of Incidents
Screening takes place in Seoul each month and a start date arranged soon after. Please ensure all applications are in at least two days before the cut off date to ensure that your application can be processed in time as the applications are sent to Korean Air on the morning of the cut off date (Dublin, Ireland time) so that they receive them before they leave the office for the day.
To apply, contact Crew Resources Coordinator Paul Burke for more information:
Tel : +353-1-8138400
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org