- Recruiter – Storm McGinley
- Posted – 27 March 2012
- Ref – TCFO
- Contact – Chris White
- Location – England
- Sector – Flight Crew – First Officer
- Contract Type – Contract
- Hours – Full Time
- Salary – £38,000 – £39,000 per annum
Thomas Cook is seeking a number of B757/767 First Officers to join them for a summer contract based in the UK. Destinations include Europe, North Africa, US and Caribbean.
- You will receive basic monthly pay with potential for overtime
- Duty pay
- 10 days off per fixed 28 day block period
- Ground transportation
- Uniform provided
You will need to have the following:-
- Minimum 500 hours on type
- Minimum 1500 hours total time
- Last flight on type within previous 6 months
- JAA licence with current B757/767 rating, plus first class medical
To apply for this opportunity you must be able to provide a criminal record disclosure from your home country PLUS any country where you have been employed continuously for more than 6 months.
You will also need to provide reference contacts covering the last 5 years.
IF YOU CANNOT PROIVIDE THE ABOVE WE REGRET WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION