Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of a client airline based in the Africa are currently seeking applications from qualified and experienced Captains on the B737 NG for a 12 month contract with the potential for extension. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced pilots to join a well established national flag carrier for permanent type positions.
An excellent package is on offer which includes:
– Attractive base salary
– Flight Allowances
– Accommodation allowances
– Excellent location
– Local transport
– Long term contract with well established carrier
Candidates are required to meet the following minimum requirements:
– JAA / FAA / ICAO ATPL
– Hold First Class Medical Certificate
– B737 type rating on license
– Current on type within the last 12 months
– Nil history of accidents / incidents
– Total flying jet time of 3500 hours, 2500 hours PIC on jet, 1500 hours on B737NG
A maximum age limit of 62 years applies to this role.
Assessments will be held in Africa. Please advise upon application when you are available for assessment. Candidates should forward a copy of their current resume & completed application form along with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.