Rishworth Aviation is inviting applicants for B737 EFIS and NG Captains for both passenger and cargo operations based in Tianjin or Beijing, China.
The duration of the contracts is two years, renewable.
Experienced required is as follows:
- Minimum of 3,000 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 500 PIC hours on B737 EFIS or NG
- ICAO/JAA/FAA ATPL
- Under 55 at start of contract
- Last B737 EFIS or NG sim check within the last 12 months
- Last B737 EFIS or NG within the last 12 months
The contracts offer significantly increased pay rates and options of:
- 6 weeks on 2 weeks off, with air tickets for days off; OR
- 8 days off per month (based in China) with 30 days paid annual leave.
The closing date is 28th July 2011. Please visit the Rishworth Aviation website to register and apply.