Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of their client airline, IndiGo, are seeking A320 Captains, TRIs and TREs for positions are based in India.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a professional, expanding operation offering long term commuting contracts of three years.
Attractive package on offer includes:
* Newly increased basic monthly salary NET of Indian taxes
* New end of year loyalty bonus at 5% of gross annual salary
* 1 – 3 year renewable contracts
* Your choice of commuting schedule 6:2 or 10:4
* Overtime earnings for hours flown in excess of 80 sector hours at USD$150 per sector hour – average USD$3,000 per month
* Accommodation provided or payment provided in lieu at USD$1,350 per month
* Local transportation provided
* Travel on IndiGo Network – now with access to international routes
* Newly increased travel allowance for travel off network – 4 return tickets per rotation cycle
* Medical insurance provided
* Sick Leave
* Personal Accident Insurance provided
* License and Medical Renewals paid for by company
Minimum requirements for applicants:
* ICAO/FAA/JAA license types acceptable
* A320 type rating
* Minimum of 3,000 hours total flying time
* Minimum of 2,000 hours PIC on Jet Aircraft
* Minimum of 500 hours PIC on type
* Minimum of 1,000 hours glass cockpit experience
* Date of last flight on type within the last 30 months
* Candidates may apply up to the age of 63 years
* ICAO level 4 or higher English Proficiency
* No history of accidents or incidents
* No criminal record
Note: Candidates not current on type or who have flown another aircraft since date of last flight on type may be required to complete currency training prior to commencement of employment – this will be assessed on a case by case basis by IndiGo and advised prior to any offer of employment.
Candidates who meet all of the above requirements are invited to apply. Please send your current resume/CV to Ms Jennifer Fleming on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +353 1 6698228 for more information.