Line Up Aviation is recruiting an experienced Captain for their Global Express aircraft which the successful applicant will be required to operate globally out of the UK. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills are required as you will be meeting and flying potential clients around the world.
Duties to include:
- Pre and post flight requirements for the safe and professional operation of flights
- Worldwide operational experience is essential in addition to good aircraft knowledge and the ability to solve problems and manage occasional high workloads with a focus on safety.
- The coordination of passenger ground travel requirements when away from the UK.
- Coordination of any down route issues with the aircraft including keeping the aircraft to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Occasional ad hoc aircraft related duties whilst the aircraft is in the UK
A shift pattern is in operation and an excellent salary/package is available for the selected candidate.
Due to the location of the client all applicants must be UK based.
If you are interested in the above role and would like further details, please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com along with a copy of your licence, medical and passport.
Line Up Aviation is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.